Preference lady’s

Showed this to my wife. First she picked the closest to my size and shape---9. Then I asked her to be honest and pick the one she would love to play with the most---she picked 11. 11 seems like a longer version of 9. Maybe 6 inches vs. 8-9 inches.

Showed this to my wife. First she picked the closest to my size and shape---9. Then I asked her to be honest and pick the one she would love to play with the most---she picked 11. 11 seems like a longer version of 9. Maybe 6 inches vs. 8-9 inches.
Tell her I have what she needs

Well if I had to pick one for an adventure it would definitely be number 4. it’s best if you don’t have to choose between length and girth :)

also I have made experience experience that it can feel very interesting and intense if a large cock isn’t completely straight but I have some of the upwards or sideways curve. Of course a straight cock is visually perfect but differently shape cocks can provide interesting feelings.

So many good options to go for. I do believe a study and a test needs to be done as which cock brings about which reactions.

I have the length and girth of #12 and the curve of #7.

I figured most ladies here would prefer 1,4, or 11 lol.

Last edited:
Back