Poz Stealthing

Has anyone else witnessed a top "stealth" a bottom into accepting his load?
To those unfamiliar with the term, it's when a topman inconspicuously
punctures,
rips or removes the condom without the bottom knowing.

I've only seen this twice but it still stays with me. Seeing the bottom struggle
a little when he suspects or realizes he's just been cummed-in is nasty but hot,
especially if the top is poz.

Both times, the top "kept his bone burried" up against the bottom's prostate
after orgasm. After the initial stuggle, both sort of "gave-in" and accepted
that the "damage" was probably already done; no turning back.

One of them actually started giving-up their own load once he felt the
warm scum being pumped up his rectum. For what it's worth, both
tops did have a type of "poz" tattoo.

That’s so hot. I would love to be the belle of the ball, makeup and perfume, piercings and panties, teeny weeny in chastity, ready to take a room full of aggressive dominant tops with huge cocks and toxic loads. I want the brushing and the cruel condoms, the verbal abuse and hurting hands. I don’t want to “make love” or “have sex”. I want to be sexually assaulted. 🥰

I understand. Watching another bottom's baby-dick oozing load from his foreskin
as a big poz top is spewing his filth up his gut is both obscene but so erotic.

It was similar to the first time some young black stud starting sliding in a lot more
that "just the head" into wifey's pussy. It went from "just a blow job" to him
fucking and cumming inside her.

Inspite of her repeatedly saying, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this", her pink
clit was fully erect and protruding from it's hood. A few seconds after he unloaded into
her fertile ovulating cunt, she let out a big fart; something she almost always does
when she cums.

No matter how prim & proper you may be, the way your body inadvertantly
responds is a dead give-away you're probably a slut or pig.

That’s so hot. I would love to be the belle of the ball, makeup and perfume, piercings and panties, teeny weeny in chastity, ready to take a room full of aggressive dominant tops with huge cocks and toxic loads. I want the brushing and the cruel condoms, the verbal abuse and hurting hands. I don’t want to “make love” or “have sex”. I want to be sexually assaulted. 🥰
slut

Back