post your wife's pictures naked for bulls to rate (to have a winner)

let's see some of your wife's pictures naked in her daily routine or any place to bulls to rate. let's see the winner
This thread is probably created by a husband because i see the whole idea of rating wives more as a (childish) male attempt to remotely compete.

A wife experienced with a lifestyle in which she is being shared with other men is typically self-confident and knows her "value", does not rely on such "ratings" and wouldn't care the least about things like that. She may take part and post pictures of herself for the fun (e.g. of showing off) though.
Unfortunately there are wives who have not made up their minds yet about "being shared". And one reason for some of those lovely Ladies is that they are cautious because they have yet to realize their own attractiveness to men. If that is you then lemme tell you this... It doesn't matter what numbers arbitrary people will assign to pictures or videos of you, or where you will turn out to be on that imaginary "resulting scale" in comparison with other Women. - Because EVERY Woman who (eventually) gets with the right Black man will be the winner! And - being male myself - i can assure you there will be no shortage of men of any color (including those of no color) who want you. ;) Keep that in mind Ladies! :cool:

View media item 550203
Please login or become a member to view

Tell her what you would do to her 😊

This thread is probably created by a husband because i see the whole idea of rating wives more as a (childish) male attempt to remotely compete.

A wife experienced with a lifestyle in which she is being shared with other men is typically self-confident and knows her "value", does not rely on such "ratings" and wouldn't care the least about things like that. She may take part and post pictures of herself for the fun (e.g. of showing off) though.
Unfortunately there are wives who have not made up their minds yet about "being shared". And one reason for some of those lovely Ladies is that they are cautious because they have yet to realize their own attractiveness to men. If that is you then lemme tell you this... It doesn't matter what numbers arbitrary people will assign to pictures or videos of you, or where you will turn out to be on that imaginary "resulting scale" in comparison with other Women. - Because EVERY Woman who (eventually) gets with the right Black man will be the winner! And - being male myself - i can assure you there will be no shortage of men of any color (including those of no color) who want you. ;) Keep that in mind Ladies! :cool:
That being said....

Attachments

• 0111161.5.jpg
    0111161.5.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 242
Back