Do you snap pictures of your wifes or girlfriends pussy from behind

• Yes

Votes: 670 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 4.4%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 514 41.5%

• Total voters
Mel's thick asf back side right here and some of the art that has been coming together slow n steady(for the tats.lol ) both here as well as my slutty whore said sweetie 2 reasons for the tat. 1, I want to be the bitch that's unforgettable cuz I was not pre warning about my ass tat n whom ever it impacts in that way will never for get that thick booty superb tight cunt and she bent over as the pants were coming down n bam epic tat.lmao baby I am sure it will either be someone I know or it will be BBC answering ur ass back in real time .lmao... 2, for any fuckers that I don't like or even for mooning cops after getting ticketed for mooning him on the freeway.. ba!hahaha ticket s round two! love you!

Attachments

• IMG_20190523_213300.jpg
    IMG_20190523_213300.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 74
Mel's thick asf back side right here and some of the art that has been coming together slow n steady(for the tats.lol ) both here as well as my slutty whore said sweetie 2 reasons for the tat. 1, I want to be the bitch that's unforgettable cuz I was not pre warning about my ass tat n whom ever it impacts in that way will never for get that thick booty superb tight cunt and she bent over as the pants were coming down n bam epic tat.lmao baby I am sure it will either be someone I know or it will be BBC answering ur ass back in real time .lmao... 2, for any fuckers that I don't like or even for mooning cops after getting ticketed for mooning him on the freeway.. ba!hahaha ticket s round two! love you!
Love that.. makes my dick hard.

Back