Post your girl for the bulls to rate and admire

My current gf she's 23 havnt had luck finding a bull in California but let me know what you think?

Attachments

• 150101_121013_99.jpeg
    150101_121013_99.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 150101_121013_98.jpeg
    150101_121013_98.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 150101_121013_97.jpeg
    150101_121013_97.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 150101_121013_127.jpeg
    150101_121013_127.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 150101_121013_126.jpeg
    150101_121013_126.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 150101_121013_125.jpeg
    150101_121013_125.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 119
My current gf she's 23 havnt had luck finding a bull in California but let me know what you think?
Man, please don’t take this wrong, but being in CA, you must not be seriously trying as there is ZERO way you would have trouble getting a fellow Brutha to sleep with your girl. ZERO.

Does she want the same? Your profile is a single male is why I ask.

Man, please don’t take this wrong, but being in CA, you must not be seriously trying as there is ZERO way you would have trouble getting a fellow Brutha to sleep with your girl. ZERO.

Does she want the same? Your profile is a single male is why I ask.
Yes she wants the same and I should change that we've been together for 4 years and it's because most fLake and are not her type

Muscular athletic and I have to be clean and good hygiene
Well the latter should be a given. I don’t know any women in all my time on earth that want a dirty stank man lol.
As far as muscular that’s everywhere. All around you. If you want. You just need to approach the situation differently and more-so her if in fact she is onboard. She can talk to most every man you know that fits the description and find success.
I will say from what more women than not that I have been with have told me. When they opened their mind and didn’t have one hard fast “look” and focused on a connection established through getting to know one another, they found great lovers that they would have overlooked otherwise. I have been in that category as well as others that I learned about over the years.
I’m not trying to convince you to do anything you don’t want, but if you’re having trouble talk about it and broaden your spectrum a little. She may actually have other attractions you haven’t discussed. I am amazed by the number of women. That have told me my former athletic now a decent shaped above average dad bod (not fat or beer belly but not cut lean any longer either) is attractive and sexy. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I have found that some of the best lovers I’ve had were 45 - 50+ And think they aren’t attractive any longer. It’s all between the ears.
I hope you find what you’re desiring. I guarantee he’s on this site if you give it a little effort.

Well the latter should be a given. I don’t know any women in all my time on earth that want a dirty stank man lol.
As far as muscular that’s everywhere. All around you. If you want. You just need to approach the situation differently and more-so her if in fact she is onboard. She can talk to most every man you know that fits the description and find success.
I will say from what more women than not that I have been with have told me. When they opened their mind and didn’t have one hard fast “look” and focused on a connection established through getting to know one another, they found great lovers that they would have overlooked otherwise. I have been in that category as well as others that I learned about over the years.
I’m not trying to convince you to do anything you don’t want, but if you’re having trouble talk about it and broaden your spectrum a little. She may actually have other attractions you haven’t discussed. I am amazed by the number of women. That have told me my former athletic now a decent shaped above average dad bod (not fat or beer belly but not cut lean any longer either) is attractive and sexy. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I have found that some of the best lovers I’ve had were 45 - 50+ And think they aren’t attractive any longer. It’s all between the ears.
I hope you find what you’re desiring. I guarantee he’s on this site if you give it a little effort.
Completely agree we also met two but they weren't good at communicating they were to disrespectful and obviously she needs to be comfortable with the person but we havnt gone through with it but also in no rush, we'll find someone to help us out

Completely agree we also met two but they weren't good at communicating they were to disrespectful and obviously she needs to be comfortable with the person but we havnt gone through with it but also in no rush, we'll find someone to help us out
That’s good wisdom.

Back