Post your girl for the bulls to rate and admire

you could like and comment and let her know what you would do. she gets turned on by it. here is more of her.
View attachment 2811552View attachment 2811553

With a beautiful thick white ass like that, I would love to throw her down in a doggy style position and handcuffs her pretty self up. Smack my cheeks leave my hand mark so later that night get looks in the mirror and remember “Mr.Slinger” was here. I would get down on one knee after smacking it and getting it all nice and red. Spread them pussy lips open and go to work with this tongue. She’ll have no choice to sit there and shake and take it . Have the pussy all dripping wet I would stand up grabs them handcuffs pull them back and slide my dick into that little phat pussy and... she’ll have to find out the rest ..

With a beautiful thick white ass like that, I would love to throw her down in a doggy style position and handcuffs her pretty self up. Smack my cheeks leave my hand mark so later that night get looks in the mirror and remember “Mr.Slinger” was here. I would get down on one knee after smacking it and getting it all nice and red. Spread them pussy lips open and go to work with this tongue. She’ll have no choice to sit there and shake and take it . Have the pussy all dripping wet I would stand up grabs them handcuffs pull them back and slide my dick into that little phat pussy and... she’ll have to find out the rest ..
I just told her that you want this. Im sure she will love it.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
Omg love to taste you

Back