Portugal couple seeking

beach

Couple
We will be in Vilamoura Portugal from the 11-6-21 and are actively seeking a nice, non smoking drama and ******* free hung male that has experience with first time couples. My husband straight and will participate to a degree, possibly clean up afterwards.
We will supply a nice safe hotel room and good wine. I will need it this as its my first time. Please be honest and willing to take things slow. We will need you to be recently tested hiv / std negative with proof.

We will be in Vilamoura Portugal from the 11-6-21 and are actively seeking a nice, non smoking drama and ******* free hung male that has experience with first time couples. My husband straight and will participate to a degree, possibly clean up afterwards.
We will supply a nice safe hotel room and good wine. I will need it this as its my first time. Please be honest and willing to take things slow. We will need you to be recently tested hiv / std negative with proof.
Always welcome ♠️♥️

P

Portugal is fantastic... should return more often

Back