Poland!!!!

Is Poland really that racist?
No. Actually that’s one of the last countries that is mainly white. You could walk in the capital city for 10 hours and you’ll see 3-4 black persons, so if you are black, all people will stare at you having all emotions since they never met anyone like that. Cannot have their own opinion since they don’t interfere with them. There’s a problem with black people from poor countries in Africa, because they go to Poland to make babies, get married, get European passports and leave the babies and women alone moving to Germany or UK and since Poland is family oriented country it makes them angry.

No. Actually that’s one of the last countries that is mainly white. You could walk in the capital city for 10 hours and you’ll see 3-4 black persons, so if you are black, all people will stare at you having all emotions since they never met anyone like that. Cannot have their own opinion since they don’t interfere with them. There’s a problem with black people from poor countries in Africa, because they go to Poland to make babies, get married, get European passports and leave the babies and women alone moving to Germany or UK and since Poland is family oriented country it makes them angry.
I absolutely agree with You. When You don't know someone or something you just are afraid of someone or something. But unfortunately I must say that our current government is rather not friendly to people with skin other than white. I am really sorry about that :( Greetings from Poland. Kasia the wife.

Back