Verified Plz help verify me

have you checked all the media? looks legit to me. Appreciate tons of fakes but she looks legit...
I wasn’t suggesting she wasn’t a real person since obviously someone held up that piece of paper in the video. Just that it was interesting that the verification video is faceless when showing face doesn’t seem to be a concern for her. 🤷‍♀️

I wasn’t suggesting she wasn’t a real person since obviously someone held up that piece of paper in the video. Just that it was interesting that the verification video is faceless when showing face doesn’t seem to be a concern for her. 🤷‍♀️
Now you mention it, it would be very easy for a women to verify faceless and then use that account to post another women’s snaps/Facebook face pics. Not sure why someone would bother but I supose it could be used in some kind of revenge or public embarrassment plot. Crazier ******* than that has happened before. Am not suggesting that this is the case here by the way.

I’m just curious why you don’t show your face in your verification video when you have it in other pics and vids on your profile?
What difference is it anyway
I wasn’t suggesting she wasn’t a real person since obviously someone held up that piece of paper in the video. Just that it was interesting that the verification video is faceless when showing face doesn’t seem to be a
I’m just curious why you don’t show your face in your verification video when you have it in other pics and vids on your profile
Now you mention it, it would be very easy for a women to verify faceless and then use that account to post another women’s snaps/Facebook face pics. Not sure why someone would bother but I supose it could be used in some kind of revenge or public embarrassment plot. Crazier ******* than that has happened before. Am not suggesting that this is the case here by the way.
Look either look at my profile or don’t chat with me or don’t I really don’t care 🤷‍♀️

What difference is it anyway

Look either look at my profile or don’t chat with me or don’t I really don’t care 🤷‍♀️
Sorry this wasn’t directed at you personally, it just made me think of what could actually happen if someone was intent on creating a false profile.

Back