Plus sized white wives for black kings

Thank you ! It’s very interesting to know the intimate details of how she was inseminated.I like to have my wife on top riding and grinding her cervix on the cock head until she orgasms,then she lays on her back legs wide open to receive the sperm while she works on her clit.Once she has received the load she stays on her back with pillows under her butt to keep the sperm going toward her uterus while she performs her cleaning duties.If she succeeds to bring the cock back to life she will get a second round but the ejaculation will take place in her mouth.When this is the result of a BBC encounter,I will prep her for the trip back home by putting a maxi pad on her crotch to keep her wet where it counts and when we are home I will lay her on her back,remove the pad and ask her to masturbate until she reach an orgasm.I will then fuck her in her asshole where I will dump my sperm…..she will have been serviced in her three holes and will rest in bed full of cum with her pad to keep everything in place ….. what do you think ?

I hope you like old hairy gall and fuck both of my hairy holes Love Pammy
Holes are supposed to be hairy that’s what nature intended. You can trim the hairs that grow wild,too long and make anal or vaginal penetration difficult but that is the limit.If you have a beautiful pussy won’t you like to frame it as an art work? Well that’s what your hair are doing free of charge with a very limited maintenance required!

Back