Plus sized white wives for black kings

Amazing picture,her pussy is so open that you can see her cervix.She Should stay in this position while a BBC masturbate behind her and shoot his sperm directly on her uterus opening.Taking a picture of her cervix taking a bath in a pool of black sperm is erotic enough to get you a strong erection and fuck her in her asshole while the sperm find its way in her baby machine !

This the type of women you want to see getting pregnant after a BBC adventure without birth control.Just being around her when she is late,waiting anxiously for her periods to show up must be so erotic…..
Oh god yes. She hasn’t used birth control since she was in her twenties since I got fixed. All the fertile BBC cum swimming around her fertile womb. It wouldn’t be long before her belly grow and her big breasts swell even bigger as her milk starts to come back in.

Oh god yes. She hasn’t used birth control since she was in her twenties since I got fixed. All the fertile BBC cum swimming around her fertile womb. It wouldn’t be long before her belly grow and her big breasts swell even bigger as her milk starts to come back in.
Could you show me her pussy (you can see my wife pussy and clit in my profile) ? How many times has she been pregnant?

Could you show me her pussy (you can see my wife pussy and clit in my profile) ? How many times has she been pregnant?
These are the only open thigh pictures I have of her. She doesn’t let me take pics except a very few and all mild. Though she know I sneak some.

she has been pregnant 3 times. Each was planned and she said she could tell immediately. Always doggie with her ass up in the air and keeping like that with pillows for 45 min with her ass in the air and cum stuck in her womb. No waiting. She missed her very next period each time we tried to get pregnant. 1st time she went from 36c to 38 DD. Last she went from a 38D to. 40F bra. Had more of a problem trying to keep her breasts drained…even with my help. I knew after the first why she says she has birthing hips. Wide and great to hold onto as you cum as well as wife for easy birthing

These are the only open thigh pictures I have of her. She doesn’t let me take pics except a very few and all mild. Though she know I sneak some.

she has been pregnant 3 times. Each was planned and she said she could tell immediately. Always doggie with her ass up in the air and keeping like that with pillows for 45 min with her ass in the air and cum stuck in her womb. No waiting. She missed her very next period each time we tried to get pregnant. 1st time she went from 36c to 38 DD. Last she went from a 38D to. 40F bra. Had more of a problem trying to keep her breasts drained…even with my help. I knew after the first why she says she has birthing hips. Wide and great to hold onto as you cum as well as wife for easy birthing

Attachments

• BBC93E29-9433-4745-B371-150954A1F50C.jpeg
    BBC93E29-9433-4745-B371-150954A1F50C.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 83
  • C29A8C77-1E51-43CF-AFE2-A4D746064F14.jpeg
    C29A8C77-1E51-43CF-AFE2-A4D746064F14.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 79
Back