Verified PLEASE verify;) !

Is SHE fake or their Intentions are fake?

Let's look at this realistically. This woman wants to have her first BBC experience. Look how hot she is why is she contacting people outside of her state to meet her in Arizona to fuck and then when I asked her for verification video she says towards the end of the month she'll be able to do it, that is the most dumbest ******* I've ever heard.

Let's look at this realistically. This woman wants to have her first BBC experience. Look how hot she is why is she contacting people outside of her state to meet her in Arizona to fuck and then when I asked her for verification video she says towards the end of the month she'll be able to do it, that is the most dumbest ******* I've ever heard.

Damn! She trying have a dude waiting like a welfare check 🤣 foh

200.gif

Lol ok can I please get verified already 😂

Hey guys, very new to this world! Looking for my first interracial encounter! It’s been a topic of conversation for a little while between me and the ex and now the day is here! :)
With this being said we are only looking for the LARGEST guys on the site. (Must be 10+ Measured sorry 😏)
Wow, you are a blonde princess, super sexy.

It's soooo obvious.

Post number 17 on this thread is spot on.

Hey guys, very new to this world! Looking for my first interracial encounter! It’s been a topic of conversation for a little while between me and the ex and now the day is here! :)
With this being said we are only looking for the LARGEST guys on the site. (Must be 10+ Measured sorry 😏)
WOW..You are what they describe as a Hot Blondbombshell...Welcome 🔥 🔥 :love:

Wya?

Back