Verified Please verify

Perving your posts, and IMO, there's nothing sexier than an attractive young white couple in love, confidently submitting to a hung, dominant bbc stud together. Your attractiveness is both at 11 - even hubby looks hot in panties - and you're clearly both accepting and at peace with each other in your roles as a dominant black man's sex toys. Well, maybe I'm reading into it, but from your posts, I've got a sense that you've got a mutual respect and acceptance of each other's sexual identities and truly appreciate and support each other for the inclusive roles you each play in this mutual kink. Goals. It's a slight rarity in this kink. Here's hoping you find the dominant, aggressive, raunchy, demanding, orally-receptive big black stud of your dreams to put you both in your rightful place. And if you do, for the love of god, please post that *******. Super jealous of your beautiful relationship.

[NQUOTE="brock5460, post: 2293369, member: 113639"]
Did anyone else hear the kid in the background ?
[/QUOTE]
No *******? I have it muted! Ill hav to put on my BT heads and listen for it, lol. Wonder what skin complexion it has!

Amazing! Hopefully you share your experiences with us. You are very hot and your man is lucky to have a woman willing to get into the scene.

Back