Verified Please verify us

Is there a problem?
Yes, absolutly but its not that it is serious dangerous. Its more that not only me recognize some degrading standards here. But first get me correct, I like this site, I like the work you are doing and I like all people fakes or not, I like the topic, I like the fetish. Ok? So you got this I guess.

You have a really good verification system and its really user friendly here.
(btw excuse my english, it isn't my first language, if somehting isn't understandable, plz just tell)
I am in the internet nearly from the start in the 90s when it was open for all. I met many people online and even in real life. My english is based on all the yahoo chats and when I got into the dirty fetish rooms of that times I really met many americans and it was funny there and I learned a lot things besides englsih ;)

Why I am writing so much? Its because that you understand that I am not here to complain but to help. I wanna help to make this site better and remind on the very good standards in verification process.

I even found a video that is so suspicious thateven a big video producer for this fetish who is here too said the same. Its only a few days ago.

On the way through all these years I met also fakes and I know how to fake and that means the mechanics and not only with this here. Many UFO fakes were produced by CIA etc.

You have a simple good working verification system here. Please read it again and make verification great again. Even profiles verified years ago should be checked when the only pic or video was the one in the verification post. Not that all are fakes but they behave like man or sissies or this type of guys. Its annoying when they got away with it.

Also the new verifications and when you know the rules. Its just annoying to see it, for example a AI video. Sometimes in the past you asked for this and that and the woman made it all just because it looked suspious but she was real... but then I saw one pic with letters on the body and what? verified! no way that this can be faked ;)

I guess you got the point here and when you don't believe me ask the community please.

I am here to support und help becasue I love you all here and even the annoying ones can be changed into better ones. Just keep the rules in charge ;)

Back