Verified Please verify us!

Thanks, M! We are definitely fans of your podcast!! It played a big role in our exploration/understanding of this lifestyle as we prepared to try it. Much appreciated!!

Let’s just say the tri state area is lacking in real time playing couples.....
Sorry but I gotta ask, when you say Tri State are you referring to the NYC area? Not sure where you are looking my friend but this is one of the most fertile areas in the country lifestyle speaking. Each and every weekend there are at least 2 IR parties going on somewhere in NY/NJ and there are always couples looking to play privately. I just always find it perplexing when I hear guys say that they cannot find anyone in an area that is so heavily populated.

Sorry but I gotta ask, when you say Tri State are you referring to the NYC area? Not sure where you are looking my friend but this is one of the most fertile areas in the country lifestyle speaking. Each and every weekend there are at least 2 IR parties going on somewhere in NY/NJ and there are always couples looking to play privately. I just always find it perplexing when I hear guys say that they cannot find anyone in an area that is so heavily populated.

I’m talking about on this website.... I have conquered SLS , adult friend finder , and Craigslist.....

This is my last battle ground.....

Btw I met you and your lady at one of Chucks party’s back in the day...

You both are tall as hell, y’all are walking giants lol

I’m talking about on this website.... I have conquered SLS , adult friend finder , and Craigslist.....

This is my last battle ground.....

Btw I met you and your lady at one of Chucks party’s back in the day...

You both are tall as hell, y’all are walking giants lol
Oh ok gotcha. Yea I haven't been to one of Chuck's parties in a minute. Good guy and good times for sure. Yea me being 6'4 and her being 6ft in 5 inch heels on top definitely makes us stand out lol

Back