Verified Please verify us!!

Long time members of B2W. We have been enjoying the IR lifestyle since 2011. Thought it was finally time to become a verified couple!
View attachment 1939154View attachment 1939155View attachment 1939156
Welcome to the real side of B2W glad you finally decided to verify
Wow indeed I see you’ve joined on and been a member of BtW since 2011. We appreciate the fact you’ve hung around all this time and even decided to verify these many years later.

Im impressed by not only the hot @bikinilovers69 photos youve posted here but your loyal commitment to the lifestyle and the site all this time. Indeed welcome to the real world live in Black to White color and i double stamp your verification on here. Bravo, standing Ov, and a round of applause to you.

DB179E78-2950-4B7A-AFCF-177CD1471DC7.pngE7DBFD59-2A3F-43BE-B29B-8ABE0C811A49.png
F61C11E7-FC67-4564-9D5E-018203193BCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow indeed I see you’ve joined on and been a member of BtW since 2011 and we appreciate you’ve hung around all this time and even decided to verify these many years later.

Im impressed by not only your hot photos youve posted here but your loyal commitment to the lifestyle and the site all this time. Indeed welcome to the real world live in Black to White color and i double stamp your verification on here. Bravo, standing Ov, and a round of applause to you.

Thank you sir! Your comments are greatly appreciated. Our very good friends @BadBlondesCuck speak very highly of you!

Thank you sir! Your comments are greatly appreciated. Our very good friends @BadBlondesCuck speak very highly of you!
Oh, you must be the couple whom they had also mentioned about to me and spoke very highly of as well. Well it appears we got mutual admiration from some mutual good acquaintances.

Thank you for your compliments and the sage wisdom youve passed on to the @BadBlondesCuck hotwife and hubby there. Indeed its a small world after all and goes to show that social karma is

C48D6396-7BA2-428D-8C87-BAE42364A88F.jpeg
4CC70692-A59F-48CF-9146-570AA7089ECE.jpeg

Oh, you must be the couple whom they had also mentioned about to me and spoke very highly of as well. Well it appears we got mutual admiration from some mutual good acquaintances.

Thank you for your compliments and the sage wisdom youve passed on to the @BadBlondesCuck hotwife and hubby there. Indeed its a small world after all and goes to show that social karma is

View attachment 1939583
View attachment 1939613
It certainly is a very small world. Love being part of the IR community, sharing our experiences with like couples or couples ready to take the plunge.

Back