Verified Please verify me

Thank you BBB76 - insanely hot verification of what looks like an absolutely gorgeous lady! You are the MAN!
Whats good @Godessworshipa - yeah @Mizzgreeneyez is definitely another Godess you would kneel down and prostrate yourself toward worshipping her beauty. The @BadBlondesCuck, and @ticklemypleasure are other gorgeous women that yours knees would probably hit the ground and your head bow as you cry "your not worthy" of too.:bigsmile:

Hey hun, you know I'll always be there when you call at the perfect time to say thanks for being so sexxxy and loving a true BBC (10"+ & up) @ticklemypleasure. U got the 1-800 BigBlackBull trapline # and hit me up anytime you want more of those BBC back-shots that'll leave your fine-ass flat-line. :blackgreedy:

I am very well aware, def not the first time and won't be the last.
:lips::lips::lips: To a very special lady who has some of the most beautiful @Mizzgreeneyez I've ever had the pleasure of gazing into that would leave many men hypnotized with your Diva azz. I appreciate you using those great eyez of yourz to look out and cover my ass like that guy who was scoping me at that place who ran up on me that you pointed out to me first too. Oh and how about my quick eyez and hands to help that lady who fell ... my eyez will always cover your back too my dear. Definitely wasn't the first and won't be the last. :exciting::blackheart::balanced:

View media item 189234
View media item 189236

Last edited:
Hey there @Mizzgreeneyez

source.gif

Much :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart: & :lips::lips::lips: to you from the Bull. Wanted to dedicate this song which reminds me especially of you:

"There's something on my back, That I need to get off baby The world's been nuts
Just the other day I had to reprimand a grown up Who am I to act this way
But sugar I'm the boss lady, Busy handling and managing, But oh
When I get next to you baby (hey), Ain't nobody gonna be there
But me and you, you, you, you, I can't wait baby
(Can't wait to be loved by you) , I've been working so hard and so long
(Can't wait to be loved by you), I need to come home I do I do ...

What you want to get off, You can get it off right here Baby no fear
Let all that old thing go, Don't worry 'bout it no more I Got you baby no
I got you right here, Deep in the bedroom I got you baby

Or maybe in the back of a car, What up .." :exciting::bigsmile:

View media item 189245
View media item 189235

Last edited:
Back