Please don't criticise my ex gf or bull

Hi all! I don't want this to sound passive aggressive but I would prefer people on the site not criticise my ex gf or our bull.

For context, after about two years of a cuckold relationship they decided that it would be best for all three of us if she broke up with me and the two of them became more official. He's very honest and open with me that he's always considered it as an option.

But he should not be criticised for "stealing" her from me. He introduced us to cuckolding and very gently and gradually broke me down as a cuck. He turned me from a very vanilla guy into a very happy cuck. My ex gf is so much happier. She is so beautiful (she was always way out of my league) and the sex she has with him is mind blowing.

So please don't criticise him. I'm so happy things have worked out for them and I love being a cuck.

Hi all! I don't want this to sound passive aggressive but I would prefer people on the site not criticise my ex gf or our bull.

For context, after about two years of a cuckold relationship they decided that it would be best for all three of us if she broke up with me and the two of them became more official. He's very honest and open with me that he's always considered it as an option.

But he should not be criticised for "stealing" her from me. He introduced us to cuckolding and very gently and gradually broke me down as a cuck. He turned me from a very vanilla guy into a very happy cuck. My ex gf is so much happier. She is so beautiful (she was always way out of my league) and the sex she has with him is mind blowing.

So please don't criticise him. I'm so happy things have worked out for them and I love being a cuck.
Can I see what she looks like

You knew from day one that she would be happier with him and subconsciously that is why you went along with it. Nothing wrong with that. Now get your ass up and go find another girl you can love and have her cuck you!

Do you get to still enjoy clean up duty or any other pleasure of cuckold? Or are you totally out...

I think it's sad if they pushed you out after being willing to indulge her in this lifestyle.

The emotional ups and downs are very challenging, the highs of the sex and the Lows of feeling like why even try to please her sexually can be hard enough to deal with.

Then you add the prospect of losing your partner.. not for us.

Do you get to still enjoy clean up duty or any other pleasure of cuckold? Or are you totally out...

I think it's sad if they pushed you out after being willing to indulge her in this lifestyle.

The emotional ups and downs are very challenging, the highs of the sex and the Lows of feeling like why even try to please her sexually can be hard enough to deal with.

Then you add the prospect of losing your partner.. not for us.
Totally out from a sexual point of view. But I still see Jess a lot as a friend. I take her dress shopping still. I love it!

I would never criticize your girlfriend, she's right, she had sex with another man she liked more than you, she's right to dump you for the best.

It happened to me, I spent months masturbating thinking about her and her leaving me for the bull, and what drove me the craziest was when I was about to cum, I was going to cum on the floor knowing that the bull was going to cum in her uterus, that made me explode !

Thank you, you are too, it's your right, and your s o n, you're in charge, we would get along well, I love c hil dr en, I want to be a f a th er and I understand my place !

Back