planed September Casual meet with rose

rose and dave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi thanks for reading this i am planning a meeting for rose , she wants to meet with an American black Male in the UK .she is very shy but has always wanted to know what it would be like to date a black man
This is just what it says a meet for a chat and coffee as friends chat and flirt a little over coffee
and if it goes well and rose wants to meet again there will be a second meeting and it could be more fun then the first meet
cant promise anything more then that its up to rose how she feels and what she wants to do next any one interested plz send massage
we are in the Essex area near Colchester

Last edited:
Hi thanks for reading this i am planning a meeting for rose , she wants to meet with an American black Male in the UK .she is very shy but has always wanted to know what it would be like to date a black man
This is just what it says a meet for a chat and coffee as friends chat and flirt a little over coffee
and if it goes well and rose wants to meet again there will be a second meeting and it could be more fun then the first meet
cant promise anything more then that its up to rose how she feels and what she wants to do next any one interested plz send massage
we are in the Essex area near Colchester
Hey guys give us a message I’m in Essex, check my media

Back