Places to meet/greet during quarantine?

Where are people doing their initial meet and greet during quarantine? We have a long list of bulls to qualify but no safe neutral place to meet.

Ideally a bar would work but they're all closed. Dinner is a little formal for just seeing if you're comfortable with someone.
Met a young couple here in Austin at a BYOB outdoor food park.
Not sure about other Texas cities but Austin has dozens of open food truck parks that stay open late

Lunch dates go really well. Brunch meetings over mimosas outside work just as well as creepy bars used to.

Outside dinning is the primary new meeting place. Also there are parks, and trails you can meet on and ******* coffee. Here in San Diego we have a beautiful bay and waterfront so if its a morning meet I tell them to put on their gym clothes and we can walk the waterfront were most people jog.

Attachments

• 20200729_083353.jpg
    20200729_083353.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 11
I met at a park , parking lot ,and a grocery store meeting for breakfast would be ideal or maybe like a Starbucks.

I think OP means to have some drinks, relax, and get acquainted. I know we’re not going to anywhere without booze for that...idk. We haven’t done anything but talk though so what do we know. Hotel bar always sounded plausible before the quarantine. Seems even more so now

A thermal water bottle full of home made margarita and a nice park at sunset has been our way to reconnect with people in a setting where air is fresh and some distance can be maintained if needed. I don't see why that wouldn't be a great setting for meeting and chatting with someone new, to gauge mutual interest, comfort and trust.

Outside dinning is the primary new meeting place. Also there are parks, and trails you can meet on and ******* coffee. Here in San Diego we have a beautiful bay and waterfront so if its a morning meet I tell them to put on their gym clothes and we can walk the waterfront were most people jog.
The gym is back open here in San Diego and the snow bunnies in here are looking sexy!

Attachments

• 20200908_130607.jpg
    20200908_130607.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 5
Where are people doing their initial meet and greet during quarantine? We have a long list of bulls to qualify but no safe neutral place to meet.

Ideally a bar would work but they're all closed. Dinner is a little formal for just seeing if you're comfortable with someone.
Bars, such as Buffalo Wild Wings where the bar section is still open are a great place. They come with a mixed laid back crowd to blend into on top of it.

We prefer to get to know the person online first then after a while if we all agree we feel meeting for dinner is the best we are not looking for one time situations

Back