Pittsburgh area (New Kensington)

I'm available for daytime play this week or next. Hollah back when you get a moment. We chatted before but you stopped responding. So if you're REAL & SERIOUS about making something happen, get back at me.

I'm available for daytime play this week or next. Hollah back when you get a moment. We chatted before but you stopped responding. So if you're REAL & SERIOUS about making something happen, get back at me.
Hey, I'm sorry, but I get flooded with with mail and it must have slipped through. My bad. So, where did we leave off? Did we move to Kik?

Yes, I believe we moved to KIK then you disappeared on there as well. My kik is str8upnochaser412 in case you no longer have it and I actually stick to the meaning of that name. So if you're SERIOUS about meeting up then let's make it happen. It's really not that hard for you to find the BBC you're looking for the mrs....

Yes, I believe we moved to KIK then you disappeared on there as well. My kik is str8upnochaser412 in case you no longer have it and I actually stick to the meaning of that name. So if you're SERIOUS about meeting up then let's make it happen. It's really not that hard for you to find the BBC you're looking for the mrs....
Thank you for meeting with us today! You are a real cool dude and you really made us feel relaxed. We are looking forward to meeting up again!

Back