Pierced clit

Ok Ladies! Newbie here. I am planning to get my clit pierced and I am debating if it should be vertical or horizontal (can attach photos of yours too 😉)… Did you get more sensitive after that and your partner(s) enjoy it more?
My VCH is one of the best things I ever did! It makes me much hornier and more often. Not sure if it’s the constant low-level stim or just how slutty it makes me feel). As someone else said, it makes dates treat me more like a slut than an innocent wife who has to be treated gently, and it helps me to feel that way, too! I come more easily and my partners all seem to love it! 577016DC-600B-4AEB-B23D-A599DDCF2175.jpeg

My VCH is one of the best things I ever did! It makes me much hornier and more often. Not sure if it’s the constant low-level stim or just how slutty it makes me feel). As someone else said, it makes dates treat me more like a slut than an innocent wife who has to be treated gently, and it helps me to feel that way, too! I come more easily and my partners all seem to love it! View attachment 5348346
I’d love to play with that piercing

I heard that after clit piercing, it was harder to orgasm?
Oh no not at all, In fact the heavier the ring the more you feel it !!
It's about a 50/50 risk if you actually pierce the clitoris. You may lose/reduce stimulation or stimulation will intensify.

A little back story; In 2006 I wanted my hood and both inner labia pierced. The female piercer told me that I had a large ******* vessel where the piercing had to be placed in the hood and said she wasn't comfortable performing the procedure due to possible complications. I had two other body modification artists confirm the condition. One said they would do it at my risk (sign a release), the other declined. The option was piercing the clit and risk losing feeling. I passed and resigned myself to the fact it wasn't going to happen and settled for just the labia piercings.

Jump ahead to January 2022. Call it midlife crisis or whatever, but the urge to have the third piercing struck me hard. Again, I inquired and was told the same information as in 2006. I decided to take the risk and had my clit pierced.

Good news: I didn't lose my feeling and in fact my orgasms are stronger than ever. My whole-body quivers when I cum now and multiple O's are more prevalent rather than infrequent. Plus, I love the look.
Bad news: the pain was excruciating, and it was not momentary like other piercings. It lasted a few hours, and I was so sore for days. Took almost 4 months to fully heal.
Side Effects: Now that the jewelry (captured bead ring) holds the hood back, that little pleasure button pokes out all the time. It rubs on my clothing and at times an unsuspecting mini orgasm my overcome me. Not terrible, depending on where I am and what I'm doing at the time. Tight shorts, pants, leggings and yoga pants sometimes irritate that little man in the boat too. Almost to the point I ponder about taking it out.

Just thought I'd share my experience. I'm sure results vary from person to person.

0460Pabc.jpg

My VCH is one of the best things I ever did! It makes me much hornier and more often. Not sure if it’s the constant low-level stim or just how slutty it makes me feel). As someone else said, it makes dates treat me more like a slut than an innocent wife who has to be treated gently, and it helps me to feel that way, too! I come more easily and my partners all seem to love it! View attachment 5348346
I would love it to if I was with you mmmm that still one of the biggest clits I ever seen . I wont s chance to see that in person some day👅:sneaky:

It's about a 50/50 risk if you actually pierce the clitoris. You may lose/reduce stimulation or stimulation will intensify.

A little back story; In 2006 I wanted my hood and both inner labia pierced. The female piercer told me that I had a large ******* vessel where the piercing had to be placed in the hood and said she wasn't comfortable performing the procedure due to possible complications. I had two other body modification artists confirm the condition. One said they would do it at my risk (sign a release), the other declined. The option was piercing the clit and risk losing feeling. I passed and resigned myself to the fact it wasn't going to happen and settled for just the labia piercings.

Jump ahead to January 2022. Call it midlife crisis or whatever, but the urge to have the third piercing struck me hard. Again, I inquired and was told the same information as in 2006. I decided to take the risk and had my clit pierced.

Good news: I didn't lose my feeling and in fact my orgasms are stronger than ever. My whole-body quivers when I cum now and multiple O's are more prevalent rather than infrequent. Plus, I love the look.
Bad news: the pain was excruciating, and it was not momentary like other piercings. It lasted a few hours, and I was so sore for days. Took almost 4 months to fully heal.
Side Effects: Now that the jewelry (captured bead ring) holds the hood back, that little pleasure button pokes out all the time. It rubs on my clothing and at times an unsuspecting mini orgasm my overcome me. Not terrible, depending on where I am and what I'm doing at the time. Tight shorts, pants, leggings and yoga pants sometimes irritate that little man in the boat too. Almost to the point I ponder about taking it out.

Just thought I'd share my experience. I'm sure results vary from person to person.

View attachment 5403483
Thank you for clarification. It looks that the artist who's doing the piercing must be VERY skilled and know what he/she is doing because there's no going back.

Such a suckable sweet thing:mstickle::love:

I had mine done years ago( circa 1982 ) ,along with some tattoos in the nether regions, I never told Hubby,what I was doing.
When I got home after having it done, was sore for ages, So had to feign sickness,bas I wanted to surprise him.
After a few days, I started to get Him excited, and I blew his mind when He eventually saw it.
We were only white on white swinging at the time, I found I was the only girl who had it done in the scene we were in.
I found it always drove the guys wild.
Then when I first started fucking black guys, the first gang bang I had every guy there had to come and have a look, a very enjoyable night.😜

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Had it such a long time now ... it always draws comments a naughty embelishment that makes everything seem hornier. The healing time was only like having your ears pierced ... worth being an 'above the waist only' girl for a week or two! :mstickle:

I'm grinning from ear to ear reading all the posts. I think of all the truly great sex i had in my life without all the extras so many seek or at least speak of these days. No nipple rings, clit piercings, no special color nail polish or tattoos. I had such a great time doing it 100% natural. I'm not making fun of you in any way. It's just hard to believe it would have been better with all the extras available today. To be honest the sex toys have improved greatly and the ease of getting them. My first one took two weeks in the mail and came in that plain brown wrapper.

Wow!!! Look at dat delicious clit!

Back