Pictures of black men fondling white wives?

This is how it starts sometime carrying your wife to the clubs and letting her dance with other men. Mine would dance with whites and blacks and it moved to nearly just the black guys and our friend John and some of his horny-ass black friends. That pussy would be soaking wet when we would get home and the more I asked about the black men feeling her up the harder she would fuck me. But always the same answer that she didn't fuck blacks. But later on John got that monster dick in her on our boat and she has been sucking and fucking black men ever since.
Exactly how I got started with it all and have continued doing it that way!! It is always a very good way for anyone to get it started if you enjoy dancing like I do!

If you haven't ever let your wife play around in a club maybe you should she will like it and so will you. If she doesn't fuck someone from the club it will be the hottest fuck she ever gives you. Nothing is more exciting to a lady than doing something she shouldn't be doing. She might want to try some black cock if she let's one get this far so go for it.
Me and hubby agree!!

Back