Pictures of black men fondling white wives?

so do I ... but we know the reason why ;)
If you’re talking about the pic where the bull behind her is reach for her pussy, my hub work on that for one of his captions. De-pixelized it, shorten the dress and of course one of his trade make wedding ring sparkles. Its here somewhere under his captions, but he’s done thousands of pix in 20 pic galleries well over a couple of thousand pix, even I can’t find it without going through each galleries,,,the pic above where the blonde in the black dress is one of his, one that he‘s already worked on, but Subhub likes to remove them from their caption box and post them as regular pix,,,I don’t mind cause I spent three years picking most of them from his “Out And About” postings,,,the content was often great that with a little work could turn into something good, a lot of them were small (almost thumbnail size), but my hub developed a half way decent method of enlarging them, one that actually works better than Adobe’s Photo Enlargement program, that he actually paid cash money for thinking that would be great. Unfortunately it applies a filter to eliminate pixelization, which wreaks havoc on detail, so my hub does his manually, that’s why they take hours sometimes, you can usually tell (at first SubHuub removed the wedding ring sparkle), but hub also does only the women and not the rest of the pic, so you can tell by comparing how smooth that blonde in the black dress legs are, to the rest of the pic.

If you’re talking about the pic where the bull behind her is reach for her pussy, my hub work on that for one of his captions. De-pixelized it, shorten the dress and of course one of his trade make wedding ring sparkles. Its here somewhere under his captions, but he’s done thousands of pix in 20 pic galleries well over a couple of thousand pix, even I can’t find it without going through each galleries,,,the pic above where the blonde in the black dress is one of his, one that he‘s already worked on, but Subhub likes to remove them from their caption box and post them as regular pix,,,I don’t mind cause I spent three years picking most of them from his “Out And About” postings,,,the content was often great that with a little work could turn into something good, a lot of them were small (almost thumbnail size), but my hub developed a half way decent method of enlarging them, one that actually works better than Adobe’s Photo Enlargement program, that he actually paid cash money for thinking that would be great. Unfortunately it applies a filter to eliminate pixelization, which wreaks havoc on detail, so my hub does his manually, that’s why they take hours sometimes, you can usually tell (at first SubHuub removed the wedding ring sparkle), but hub also does only the women and not the rest of the pic, so you can tell by comparing how smooth that blonde in the black dress legs are, to the rest of the pic.
this is very technical !!! I was just kidding because someone said " I dont why I love this picture " regarding a pict of a wife with two Black Bulls
And what I meant was just " we all love to see white wives getting shared by Black Bulls "
nothing technical !

this is very technical !!! I was just kidding because someone said " I dont why I love this picture " regarding a pict of a wife with two Black Bulls
And what I meant was just " we all love to see white wives getting shared by Black Bulls "
nothing technical !
Not only was it TMI, but apparently referencing the wrong picture. Oh well, not like it cost anything,,,just think of that old PSA,,,
”the more you know”, LOL

Not only was it TMI, but apparently referencing the wrong picture. Oh well, not like it cost anything,,,just think of that old PSA,,,
”the more you know”, LOL
Well, being French, there are some strange words i dont understand What is TMI ??? and PSA ???

Back