Pictures of black men fondling white wives?

I couldn’t believe one night back in 1991 not long after we got into this lifestyle sammy worked in a hotel, bar she would meet men who she went to their rooms with when th bar closed, she would ring me to collect her when she was ready and I would drive down and collect her from th car park at rear of the hotel, one night she called and asked me to pick her up in 15 mins and I went straight there and parked where I usually did so she knew where to come
this one night I found myself still sitting waiting half an hour later and after a while I heard voices and a woman’s high heels I always could hear her heels when she was approaching the car and leaned over to push the passenger door open for her to get in and she appeared by the door with big smile and then two black guys appeared and said ” hi I’m Josh and this is Philips,” I was stunned and looked at her she was grinning from ear to ear
I didn’t know what to say then this Josh said in a real American accent “ This lillitle lady has been entertaining us both all night , she tells us your her husband so we thought it only fair we come and rhank you in person, she certainly is a hot lady and very accommodating she also tells us your very laid back about her fucking other men and don’t mind” I didn’t know what to say and then he says,”if you don’t mind hanging on a bit we both would like to show you how grateful we are to you for letting us have her in person,“Sammy was grinning at me and said to me “You don’t mind waiting a bit do you.?”
I didn’t say anything I was that dumbstruck, I sat back in the seat wanting to crawl away with embarrassment, when she turned her back to the open door and this Josh picked her up she wrapped her legs round him and he slid his cock straight in her and she held on to the top of the open door, this guy fucked her and shot his load in about five minutes and lowered her to the floor stepped back and Philips then did exactly the same with her, he only lasted 2/ 3 minutes before he spunked in her and dropped her back on her feet
she turned and sat on the seat and Josh said” Well you can have her and take her home now thanks again” and Sammy closed the door and said “Well let’s go home” I asked her what the fuck was that all about why do that I didn’t know what to say, she just laughed and said I told them you were waiting and I had to go they wanted more, so it was their idea not mine
I will always temper this night it sticks out in my brain as one most embarrassing moments in my life

I will always temper this night it sticks out in my brain as one most embarrassing moments in my life
Some mistake that emotion for embarrassment,,,but in hindsight they realize what they’re actually feeling, the emotion every cuck feels when they actually see their cucking in person,,,”it hurts so good”!!! Usually the shock keeps them from noticing their cock is the hardest it’s ever been,,,good for you,,,next time be waiting in the room, have refreshments available and take the blankets off the bed, they only bunch up and get in the way,,,maybe be prepared to do some cleanup between bulls, and rounds,,,don’t be stingy with your tongue, pie eating and fluffing tastes the same,,,watch where you walk, you wouldn't want to knock the Astro-Glide of the night stand with that little hardon, LOL

Back