Pictures of black men fondling white wives?

i keep coming back to this picture :love:
i think its the positioning of her bottom and pussy above his leg

shes on top but subservient to his desires and fingers
skirt up panties off and bottom bare vulnerable to him and whoever else is there to witness her subservient behavior towards him and her wet pussy on display and ready to receive first his fingers and then his cock
all while his friends watch her arch her back and stick out her bare bottom and wet pussy almost begging for their comments touch and attention
we love to witness her exposed subservient to another and put in that position

heres my wife in a similar vulnerable position View attachment 6884324
Your wife has a beautiful sexy bottom

Your wife has a beautiful sexy bottom
thanks pal :love: yeah she has lol

and she love/ hates it being consensual and non consensually being exposed to strangers and their comments ,especially the vulgar ones lol

being bent over and her panties tugged down and her bare bum and pussy being exposed in thought or deed is a instant pantie puddle for her

and a instant hard on for me lol ;)

here she is again being exposed and her bum fingered
and we hope you enjoy seeing her this way as much as she did when it happened (y) IMG20221007235428.jpgIMG20221007235128.jpgIMG20221007235138.jpg

Imagine the excitement she must be feeling. The three Black Bulls fondle her getting her nice and wet and opened up and she knows that all three Black Studs are going to have their way with her. She is there because she is their willing slut and she is going to be filled by all three Black Cocks. What a heavenly experience to look forward to. :blackheart: 🔥:blackheart:

I always tell my wife and the other wives at our parties to strut their stuff at the start of the party, let the BBC men see what they'll soon be fucking. It's one of the BEST parts of a party. The other husbands don't say *******, natural cuck's whether they know it or now. I love showing their wives off to black men. MVC-001L.JPGMVC-002L.JPGMVC-004L.JPG

Imagine the excitement she must be feeling. The three Black Bulls fondle her getting her nice and wet and opened up and she knows that all three Black Studs are going to have their way with her. She is there because she is their willing slut and she is going to be filled by all three Black Cocks. What a heavenly experience to look forward to. :blackheart: 🔥:blackheart:
It's better than you can imagine. Every bit of it is the sexiest ******* you'll ever experience.

That must be truly thrilling. I think witnessing that moment when she gives in to their mutual desires and offers herself to him - that crucial point of no return when all the build up is about to come to its natural conclusion - is likely to be the most erotic thing to experience. More so, even, than the actual act of sex perhaps - although the moment of first entry and then when he ejaculates inside her must also be highly erotic and memorable.
I hope to be able to witness all of these soon.
Best to you both on your journey. You are spot on. There are several moments that are mind blowing, creating that flutter in the stomach. Meeting at a cafe or bar, chatting, then the "are we ready to head to the room?", The first kiss, when the tits come out to play (my favorite), the fondling and as you mention, the point of no return. I'm especially fond of her sucking cock. I could watch for hours lol. She's only had 3 guys cum in her. The rest were condoms. Two vanilla dates, her first time shared, then another guy who was her first big cock, and then her regular BBC who she was fucking exclusively for the last 2 years. She hasn't played since Dec 2018 (health issues)

thanks pal :love: yeah she has lol

and she love/ hates it being consensual and non consensually being exposed to strangers and their comments ,especially the vulgar ones lol

being bent over and her panties tugged down and her bare bum and pussy being exposed in thought or deed is a instant pantie puddle for her

and a instant hard on for me lol ;)

here she is again being exposed and her bum fingered
and we hope you enjoy seeing her this way as much as she did when it happened (y) View attachment 6895799View attachment 6895800View attachment 6895801
So fucking hot. And what an ass. Hungry holes

Back