Pics of women with bbc lying on them, and comparison pics

Here are is a photo20200820_180641.jpg from late last year. I may have posted these before. This was the second time I had sex with my most newest bull. He took these pictures to send to my husband. I made him wear a rubber due to the fact that we were still new. Know I take all 3 of them bareback. But this was the night he pulled out of me and came do hard the first two streams landed in my hair and on my face then trailed down my chest and stomach. Nevercseen so much semen. Think he would have gotten a pic of that....No. lol. But oh my can he fuck.

Here are is a photoView attachment 3555744 from late last year. I may have posted these before. This was the second time I had sex with my most newest bull. He took these pictures to send to my husband. I made him wear a rubber due to the fact that we were still new. Know I take all 3 of them bareback. But this was the night he pulled out of me and came do hard the first two streams landed in my hair and on my face then trailed down my chest and stomach. Nevercseen so much semen. Think he would have gotten a pic of that....No. lol. But oh my can he fuck.
Wow, really wish there was a pic of that lovely.

Back