• With her massage wand

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • My cock I’m her

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Other and comment

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
That thigh gap tho.
Really man, if you're banging her pussy every night you are one lucky guy.
If she will be up for fucking black guys, then you've hit the lottery jackpot of all jackpots combined. I bet some black guys would love to give her a hard pounding she'll never forget.
Not every night like she deserves! I’m sure lots of BBC’s could pound her, very tight and cums easy

Glad you like!
Lol man, she is not yours.
She is STEAMING hot. Just look at her ass and thighs - pure perfection of a woman.

Prove she's yours, post something. Seriously if I were you I'd show off the biggest bragging rights thing of all time if she was mine. For an "open minded" type and attractive type of woman she is... on this type of online lifestyle, ya know? Of which she case she'd make an internet phenomenon like Elisa Dreams looks like an amateur.

Last edited:
She is mine
Lol man, she is not yours.
She is STEAMING hot. Just look at her ass and thighs - pure perfection of a woman.

Prove she's yours, post something. Seriously if I were you I'd show off the biggest bragging rights thing of all time if she was mine. For an "open minded" type and attractive type of woman she is... on this type of online lifestyle, ya know? Of which she case she'd make an internet phenomenon like Elisa Dreams looks like an amateur.
she is mine! Take a look at the pic, does it look professional in any way - to prove I have original I could make lighter ;)

Back