Pics of horny wives/girlfriends for the bulls

I understand that Jamal does not want a condom on his fine big black cock. I hope I did not insult or offend him by asking him to wear a condom while he fucks you. I think he likes the idea of fucking his black baby into your, a man's white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I will apologize for my arrogance of providing condoms for him to fuck you with.

Trust me! I as a white Man does not want to see a condom either! I want the un protected pleasure for both of them
Great, I am glad that you agree with me that a black man should never be required to wear a condom when they are generous enough to fuck and shoot their cum loads into our wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Mmmmm why does the thought of that make me so hard
Because you know, deep down inside, that you are an Inferior Beta male, and that according to Nature, it is Wrong for you to fuck your baby into your wife or any other female. As Inferior Beta males it is our responsibility to provide for, care for and happily raise the babies that other men, including black men, have fucked into our wives unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Back