Photos shared by former students

Having been an educator for two decades, first as a teacher and coach and later as an administrator, I have encouraged black boys to use their natural talents to the fullest and to develop them fully as they matured into men. That applies not only to the physical but the mental and emotional. It's one thing to have a black cock, but another to avail oneself of the power and authority that should go with that natural endowment. Fortunately, most have heeded my advice over the years, enjoying their white classmates while in junior high and high school and then progressing further as they went to college or into the workforce.

Many of those young men have kept in touch, occasionally calling or sending me messages, some with pictures to document their more recent activities. I am going to post a couple of those now and hope to add to them as time permits. I am happy to call these young men not only former students but friends, and I am proud of their accomplishments. You will see each young man's first name and then some of his comments.

Jared: Lynne is the manager at the fast-food place where I work to earn some spending money at college. She is pregnant (not mine -- wish it was -- but somebody else got her first). Seems like she gets hornier as the pregnancy progresses LOL. Anyway, she is a good cocksucker and loves bbc.
View attachment 3157946
View attachment 3157950
View attachment 3157953
View attachment 3157954
View attachment 3157955
View attachment 3157956

Derrick: I've been doing this girl Jackie for a couple months now and I thought why not try her mom too, like we use to do sometimes in hs. She's kinda awkward at it but she's getting better with practice LOL.
View attachment 3157958
View attachment 3157959
View attachment 3157960
View attachment 3157961

Laurence: I remember how you used to tell us that smart girls can be better for sex than we think, just because a girl is smart don't ignore the sex potential. Well, Joann is helping me through Economics at college and she is even better at sucking than she is at tutoring.
View attachment 3157965View attachment 3157967View attachment 3157969

I love hearing how you empower the youth brother. Keep up the good work.

From Forum Rules, I believe this fits that description.
  1. Photos that might be copyrighted, watermarked from another site or are not “your own originals.”

I would like you to post this on EVERY FORUM thread posted where all thses cucks, sissies and the like are posting "Photos that might be copyrighted, watermarked from another site or are not “your own originals.”

... take your time.... there are a lot.

Until then...
Not interested in reading anything not in support of what a Black Man posts in the name of or in example of Black Superiority.

Having been an educator for two decades, first as a teacher and coach and later as an administrator, I have encouraged black boys to use their natural talents to the fullest and to develop them fully as they matured into men. That applies not only to the physical but the mental and emotional. It's one thing to have a black cock, but another to avail oneself of the power and authority that should go with that natural endowment. Fortunately, most have heeded my advice over the years, enjoying their white classmates while in junior high and high school and then progressing further as they went to college or into the workforce.

Many of those young men have kept in touch, occasionally calling or sending me messages, some with pictures to document their more recent activities. I am going to post a couple of those now and hope to add to them as time permits. I am happy to call these young men not only former students but friends, and I am proud of their accomplishments. You will see each young man's first name and then some of his comments.

Jared: Lynne is the manager at the fast-food place where I work to earn some spending money at college. She is pregnant (not mine -- wish it was -- but somebody else got her first). Seems like she gets hornier as the pregnancy progresses LOL. Anyway, she is a good cocksucker and loves bbc.
View attachment 3157946
View attachment 3157950
View attachment 3157953
View attachment 3157954
View attachment 3157955
View attachment 3157956

Derrick: I've been doing this girl Jackie for a couple months now and I thought why not try her mom too, like we use to do sometimes in hs. She's kinda awkward at it but she's getting better with practice LOL.
View attachment 3157958
View attachment 3157959
View attachment 3157960
View attachment 3157961

Laurence: I remember how you used to tell us that smart girls can be better for sex than we think, just because a girl is smart don't ignore the sex potential. Well, Joann is helping me through Economics at college and she is even better at sucking than she is at tutoring.
View attachment 3157965View attachment 3157967View attachment 3157969
I just wonder how you taught your male students things like that during classes. What did you tell to Black female students?
I am sure it's perfectly okay and a good thing to teach Blacks that, but how doing it in reality?

Back