peridido and Destin Possible Seduction

Bbcfd

Couple
From
AL, US
Wife and I are headed to Peridido Beach for a week then Destin for a week n mid to late August. We were n interracial lifestyle for 7 years before she decided to get out 2 years ago. Due to some convictions. She loved it while in it and had 2 long term bfs that got her to do things I never could. She can have great time for 1 night sex or b relational if right guy. We live n N AL. Trying to get her seduced with right guy in right atmosphere whike having fun on vacation. She loved being with black men and Im her only white guy so just need right setting to get her involved again. Anyone from those areas interested in taking the challenge and just having some fun for a night or maybe more

Hey man appreciate the hit. But because it's gotta b a seduction to get her back into it there r no guarantees so long way to drive for u. Don't want to waste ur time and $ if it doesn't work out

Wife and I are headed to Peridido Beach for a week then Destin for a week n mid to late August. We were n interracial lifestyle for 7 years before she decided to get out 2 years ago. Due to some convictions. She loved it while in it and had 2 long term bfs that got her to do things I never could. She can have great time for 1 night sex or b relational if right guy. We live n N AL. Trying to get her seduced with right guy in right atmosphere whike having fun on vacation. She loved being with black men and Im her only white guy so just need right setting to get her involved again. Anyone from those areas interested in taking the challenge and just having some fun for a night or maybe more
Did you folks ever live in pa

Back