People ask if you meet bulls from here?

Personally I object to having to "verify" myself by holding piece of paper in front of myself that supposedly "verifies me". I dont need that to verify myself, I know I'm "real", my husband knows I'm real and anyone who gets to fuck me knows I'm real...what else matters? If you cannot be bothered to take a little risk and trust someone, then you move on...I have plenty on offer that know different!

HWJ
I agree with you wholeheartedly. True verification comes from how one presents themselves, not a picture presented to the site.

I see a lot of people complain that they can’t meet anyone from here or they don’t know how. This morning I am going to meet a bull from here and I am going to get fucked all day and night. So yes it is very easy to meet people here and yes it does work out. This will be my second meeting with a B2W member. My advice is if you are a woman or a couple build a media portfolio. If you are gentelman you should also. It helps to see if you are each other’s type. Chat it up. Maybe video chat to confirm everything is in the up and up. Then have fun some safe fun!
View attachment 4262974
those heels :love: :love: :love:

I see a lot of people complain that they can’t meet anyone from here or they don’t know how. This morning I am going to meet a bull from here and I am going to get fucked all day and night. So yes it is very easy to meet people here and yes it does work out. This will be my second meeting with a B2W member. My advice is if you are a woman or a couple build a media portfolio. If you are gentelman you should also. It helps to see if you are each other’s type. Chat it up. Maybe video chat to confirm everything is in the up and up. Then have fun some safe fun!
View attachment 4262974
one sexy woman

Personally I object to having to "verify" myself by holding piece of paper in front of myself that supposedly "verifies me". I dont need that to verify myself, I know I'm "real", my husband knows I'm real and anyone who gets to fuck me knows I'm real...what else matters? If you cannot be bothered to take a little risk and trust someone, then you move on...I have plenty on offer that know different!

HWJ
That may be your experience. I personally have had little issue weeding out the flakes and have great meets. I honestly believe that both parties have to have some media. What are you looking for blind? Disappointment is my guess. And yes I ask that all I am serious about are verified. They dont want to do that? OK I'll move on.

View attachment 4262974
I’ve met one incredible partner from B2W a few times… I agree … very doable … looking for the next 😈

I agree with you wholeheartedly. True verification comes from how one presents themselves, not a picture presented to the site.
You are missing the point of the verification and adding a totally separate meaning to its purpose. Its an attempt to show that the member is who they say they are, not a poser or faker pretending to be someone else. We have enough of that here already and anything that can be done to reduce it from growing is a good thing.

You are missing the point of the verification and adding a totally separate meaning to its purpose. Its an attempt to show that the member is who they say they are, not a poser or faker pretending to be someone else. We have enough of that here already and anything that can be done to reduce it from growing is a good thing.
I might've agreed with you had so many of them not been photoshopped, mostly men posing as women.....

I might've agreed with you had so many of them not been photoshopped, mostly men posing as women.....
I dont view them all so you may have a better lead but if you could tell they were made up I would guess that the people reviewing would as well. lets say its a 80% cock block ok? lol

It went perfectly. 2 days of getting my brains fucked out by a very nice gentleman and my husband. I should rephrase that. A full day of me fucking the brains out of him. Although he did make me squirt for the first time fucking which was a huge turn on for me and a complete surprise. I will definitely be back on his dick again.
Beautiful!!!

HWJ
Totally Agree with this statement, We also object to having to verify, All of our experiences over the years, We know it really happened that,s all that matters

HWJ
Well said

I see a lot of people complain that they can’t meet anyone from here or they don’t know how. This morning I am going to meet a bull from here and I am going to get fucked all day and night. So yes it is very easy to meet people here and yes it does work out. This will be my second meeting with a B2W member. My advice is if you are a woman or a couple is to build a media portfolio. If you are gentleman you should also. We as ladies browse the media section. Thats what it is for right? Be creative. Catch an eye with an image or a caption. It helps to see if you are each other’s type. Chat it up. Maybe video chat to confirm everything is in the up and up before meeting. If they dont want to do that then dont pursue it. Then have fun some safe fun!
View attachment 4262974
You tell 'em doll.

HWJ
I haven’t verified myself either. I have my pictures up in a thread. My avitar is my face as well. I’m not against showing myself but the verification process bothers me too. Anyone can hold up a sign and pretend to be someone else. So I’m not sure if the verification process means anything. So I’m just me!

I haven’t verified myself either. I have my pictures up in a thread. My avitar is my face as well. I’m not against showing myself but the verification process bothers me too. Anyone can hold up a sign and pretend to be someone else. So I’m not sure if the verification process means anything. So I’m just me!
Good luck to you. Your call. I find the complaints and disappointed posts here to be primarily from no media, not active persons. If you want to restrict your opportunities that’s fine and your choice. I chose to enhance my opportunities and it’s paid great dividends.

Back