Pensacola hot wife wanting BBC gangbang

A few people have mentioned trying for a gangbang. But I have to be attracted to the guys for it to happen. If I've talked to you about setting it up and you show me people I'm not attracted too. Or the timing doesn't line up how is that my fault? And pay for play. I've never ask or wanted or would even accept money for something like that. It's a bucket list thing I am wanting done but I don't want just some bullshit half-assed gangbang that I'm not going to be happy with. So if you try and be pushy or I'm not interested in your messages I'm not going to continue to waste my time with the conversation. This is for me, something I want, and something I want to be with decent looking guys period.
You need to open your heart and let VBBC fuck your guts. Aroused to get fucked by +18 inch dicks?

31 y/o white female looking for 3 or more BBC's to join in gangbang, would prefer a group of friends who are already comfortable with each other. Specifically wanting to be DP'd multiple times! Loves bareback and being cream pied! Able to host. Located north of Pensacola and east of mobile. Looking to do this asap! Must be willing to record. Also open to singles at random times.
Wish you was in Cali

And I was verified so what's the issue?

Sorry I also have responsibilities outside of the lifestyle? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Here's what we do you only have to contact one bull me, and then I'm the middleman for all the other bulls in men that want to be in the g*******. I set up the arrangements I show you the guys show you the pictures show your cock you decide which ones you want. That's how you arrange a g******* even having your husband do or may not be effective because he's not a black man. I'm in charge of the group I'm in charge of making sure everything go well I'll make sure that everything you two won't go well that's how it's done. Contact me or take your chances with trying to set it up yourself.

Back