Pensacola hot wife wanting BBC gangbang

Hotwife0214

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
31 y/o white female looking for 3 or more BBC's to join in gangbang, would prefer a group of friends who are already comfortable with each other. Specifically wanting to be DP'd multiple times! Loves bareback and being cream pied! Able to host. Located north of Pensacola and east of mobile. Looking to do this asap! Must be willing to record. Also open to singles at random times.

Attachments

• IMG-20210302-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210302-WA0006.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,165
  • IMG-20210302-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210302-WA0003.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,167
  • IMG-20210302-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210302-WA0001.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,167
Guys I’d be careful with this one.....several people have reached out to set this up me being one of them and every time there’s something that comes up.....sounds like they are looking for some pay to play but that’s just my opinion.

Guys I’d be careful with this one.....several people have reached out to set this up me being one of them and every time there’s something that comes up.....sounds like they are looking for some pay to play but that’s just
A few people have mentioned trying for a gangbang. But I have to be attracted to the guys for it to happen. If I've talked to you about setting it up and you show me people I'm not attracted too. Or the timing doesn't line up how is that my fault? And pay for play. I've never ask or wanted or would even accept money for something like that. It's a bucket list thing I am wanting done but I don't want just some bullshit half-assed gangbang that I'm not going to be happy with. So if you try and be pushy or I'm not interested in your messages I'm not going to continue to waste my time with the conversation. This is for me, something I want, and something I want to be with decent looking guys period.

31 y/o white female looking for 3 or more BBC's to join in gangbang, would prefer a group of friends who are already comfortable with each other. Specifically wanting to be DP'd multiple times! Loves bareback and being cream pied! Able to host. Located north of Pensacola and east of mobile. Looking to do this asap! Must be willing to record. Also open to singles at random times.
Very sexy wife

A few people have mentioned trying for a gangbang. But I have to be attracted to the guys for it to happen. If I've talked to you about setting it up and you show me people I'm not attracted too. Or the timing doesn't line up how is that my fault? And pay for play. I've never ask or wanted or would even accept money for something like that. It's a bucket list thing I am wanting done but I don't want just some bullshit half-assed gangbang that I'm not going to be happy with. So if you try and be pushy or I'm not interested in your messages I'm not going to continue to waste my time with the conversation. This is for me, something I want, and something I want to be with decent looking guys period.
Ok easy question how come your not verified?

Muy bella dama sin lugar a duda, Realmente como dice tu cuerpo eres una dulce tortura.

Me and 2 of my guys down to travel to gang bang u pm and let’s set it up

Back