Pawg Mature Milf Wives

Love the way black men look and talk to me. Had so many black men I've worked with over the years tell me I was made to enjoy black men. Didn't know what that meant untill I took notice how much they notice me. It's just different how they look at me and it's exciting. My husband gets so jealous but it kinda drives this thrill.

Attachments

• 10732_3.jpeg.jpg
    10732_3.jpeg.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20161019_192408.jpg
    20161019_192408.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 126
Love the way black men look and talk to me. Had so many black men I've worked with over the years tell me I was made to enjoy black men. Didn't know what that meant untill I took notice how much they notice me. It's just different how they look at me and it's exciting. My husband gets so jealous but it kinda drives this thrill.
Black exclusive?

Am i the only one who loves...Mature Pawg White Milf Wives...I am absolutely obsessed with big butt mature white wives/women, I’m talking about big curvy heart shaped butts with thick legs, on a 40 plus year old white wife, I find that to be the hottest thing ever....every time I see a big butt wife or woman, I’m thinking to myself, if she only knew the pleasure I would give her...big butt white women and bbc are a perfect combination, like peanut butter and jelly...Am I the only one who loves these women.... PLEASE SOUND OFF....Thanks.
No your not I love my 35-45 bbw curvy pawgs♠️ they're like a ******* 😈

Back