PAWG 😏🤤 New Here

Damn, so we're hiding behind a profile insulting women now 🫣
Hey, my brother, to each his own man. some men like women with some extra pounds so they can grab onto them more, you might not. Some men like really skinny woman… They have to bring so much more to the table for me to really get into them if they are too skinny. I just live and live man. In this lifestyle, makes no sense being judgmental. That’s all brother. No hate coming your way. Just my opinion. Peace.

Hey, my brother, to each his own man. some men like women with some extra pounds so they can grab onto them more, you might not. Some men like really skinny woman… They have to bring so much more to the table for me to really get into them if they are too skinny. I just live and live man. In this lifestyle, makes no sense being judgmental. That’s all brother. No hate coming your way. Just my opinion. Peace.
He wasted his time anyway tbh, and change a think about me or how sexy I think I am 😘😘

Geez… why do you have to live so far away from TN? I would fuck around and put a baby inside your fine ass. 🤤🍆

Fellas, stop engaging with these clowns.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was dead since it took three months for somebody to respond! I agree with you, my brother, though I like some women who are thick and have curves! Being overweight isn't the answer plus is not healthy! Being where I am from, I see so many beautiful thick women and also some slim-thick women as well with curves! Just that when it comes to white women, it is very difficult to locate a white woman who is thick and curvy like black women or Latinas! I like some white women though the problem is they lack so many features such as curves, which is hard to find! I have not been with a white woman for years simply because they aren't as attractive like Black women or Latinas! Living in the big booty and curves capital of the south has spoiled a brotha! I went to see a basketball game with a thick Black female friend that I have known for years to watch the Hawks play and we saw an interracial couple! It was a black gentleman and a white female, who was very overweight! Of course, my female friend looked over at me and I could tell she was very disappointed! But, before, I could respond to her, a white female approached us, who had a very cute face, asking us if we saw that! We responded, yes, and the cute white female responded back to us, "I see that time and time again Black guys dating overweight white females!" I responded back to her, "Yes, unfortunately, I see it as well too many times"! So, then, the white female responds back, which I agreed with her, "Whatever happened to the pride of Black men?"

Last edited:
Back