PA MILF looking for a group

stacy55

Couple
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hi! lol I'm not married but I am a mom so that's the milf part lol. Ever since getting divorced I've craved a BBC gangbang! I'm in the Pittsburgh area and I'm totally willing to travel for the right situation! Please if your in that general area and have a few friends into teaming up lol please pm me!

Hi! lol I'm not married but I am a mom so that's the milf part lol. Ever since getting divorced I've craved a BBC gangbang! I'm in the Pittsburgh area and I'm totally willing to travel for the right situation! Please if your in that general area and have a few friends into teaming up lol please pm me!
still in pgh?

If you're serious about setting up a gangbang, then why did you ghost me when I set up the gangbang for you? We chatted and texted several days leading up to the gangbang but you stopped responding the day prior and day of the scheduled gangbang....

If you're serious about setting up a gangbang, then why did you ghost me when I set up the gangbang for you? We chatted and texted several days leading up to the gangbang but you stopped responding the day prior and day of the scheduled gangbang....
Probably time for her to get verified! 🤔 I had someone do the same two weeks ago!

You look so fucking hot in your profile pic.

I’d love to entertain you

That's because "she" is fake as a 400 hundred dollar bill. I believe "she" was outed in a thread as being FAKE. This wold definitely add fuel to that.

Save yourselves time. Don't interact with "her".

Mmmm the boys and I would definitely love to taste you...

Back