P.A.W.G (Phat Ass White Girls)

Are white girls with big booty's evolving?

• Yes

Votes: 2,821 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 3.7%

• Total voters
My future wife sent me this photo in the mail when she was an 18 year-old college freshman and getting a black friend's cock every day. (No, this is not the first photo she sent me...) Yes it's vintage, October 1978. But, many white girls at our college were "proving" themselves back then by having sex with a black guy. (Even some girls who were lesbians otherwise.) Angie just took interracial sex a little farther! LOL! (And, not just because she rode "bare".) She says this is from the first camping trip she and Al took from a nearby national forest. And, yes, his cum was inside of her when he took this photo. Al later told me that after he took this photo of Angie, he pulled his pants down and fucked Angie again, putting another load of his sperm deep inside her vagina by taking her doggie-style. Angie said it would've been ******* had it not been consensual because she wasn't expecting to be fucked right then. So, his penetration of her cane as a surprise. If there's interest, we'll post what photos we still have of Angie all these years later that Angie sent me while she was "on the dark side", as she put it to me. Enjoy...

Rick

View attachment 566352
Yes, please post more.

sexy-selfies-p28-7.jpg

Back