P.A.W.G (Phat Ass White Girls)

Are white girls with big booty's evolving?

• Yes

Votes: 2,836 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.7%

• Total voters
542_1000.jpg

Def built for black dick, a white boy wouldn't know what to do a girl that sexy. When I was in middle school this older girl up the street who's name was also mandy used to do that type of walk with shorts just like that. She was gorgeous and always had tight short shorts and that walk that just seemed to flaunt it in everyones face, all the boys would break their necks and try so hard to talk to her. She was the first female I ever saw actually use her body (mostly her hips and ass) to exert power and control over men. Her sexy lil walk would tease n torment all the neighborhood boys but she had them all eating from the palm of her hand. She was in highschool when iwas in 6th grade, and her sophmore year her older bf bought her a fucking new car!! She def showed me that men r just way too easy. I haven't seen her in yrs but I do know for a fact that she is married to a black guy now and I've seen him on facebookand he's like insanely hot, like movie star hot, she was bound to end up w a bbc

Back