From Christine -
I don't know if we are "owned" exactly, but I can say that
we obey and do as we're told when in the presence of a bull. As I've mentioned
before, our Christian belief is that I can only have one master, and the bull
supersedes or takes over from hubby. Even if my bull happens to be in his teens.
I wish I were married to a woman like you. The idea of serving a wife who is serving a teen BBC master is off the chart hot.

From Christine -
I don't know if we are "owned" exactly, but I can say that
we obey and do as we're told when in the presence of a bull. As I've mentioned
before, our Christian belief is that I can only have one master, and the bull
supersedes or takes over from hubby. Even if my bull happens to be in his teens.
I’m 26 lol

ideally the thought of owning a couple is something I’ve been thinking about. I would be fun for me but you for you two it would be catering to my every command. No matter what I say you must obey to a black cock. BNWO is the Lifestyle you live no
I would gladly offer my wife to you to be educated about how superior our black masters are. As an inferior white man allowing you to take my wife from me and make her your slave whore would be an honor.

I have come to the understanding that ALL white couples should serve our superior black masters! I am NOT a sissy, femboy or gay (no judgement on those that are), I DO however know my place (as an inferior white male I SHOULD serve superior black men) There can be no limits, and if I balk at something that is asked of me, my black master has the RIGHT TO MAKE ME SERVE. I can not disobey.
To look at the superiority of the black cock is to understand our place as white males, and being a black owned white couple is just the natural final step in that understanding.

Back