Overnighting in Florence the 21st. Any 10"+ BBC Want to Play

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Mlbflcple, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Mlbflcple

Mlbflcple Well-Known Member Gold Member

DSCF6095.JPG 20160610_175735c.jpg IMG_1792.JPG Mature couple will be passing through Florence and would love some BBC to play with at our motel. I'm a curvy, multi orgasmic squirter and love sucking and fucking thick cum filled BBC. Are there any guys who would like to play with us?

2. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    Hi u doing luv im from florence would love to chat with ur and get to no ea h other

3. Mlbflcple

Hi,
    Tell me more.

4. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    Well my name is mike im original from nyc been here in rhe carolina since 01 im 5 / 6 very athletic body work out a lot a quiet person but open up once I.get to no u work a lot im a certified electrician wire custom built homes I love sex the bodies are like art to me and sex is the most fun and enjoyable activity that was giving to man and woman

5. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    Tell me a little about ur

6. Mlbflcple

Well, I'm Karen. I'm 53, 5'8". I was born in Florida. I'm an Admin Assistant. I'm a very sensual and tactile woman, multi orgasmic, and love - absolutely love - to have a well hung man or men under my control in my mouth. Hubby likes to watch as well as join in and is very attentive to a partner's needs with his tongue. I love fucking a thick cock or more until they fill me with cum, there is nothing that feels as good as a cock pumping cum deep in my pussy. With the sex, though, comes a little intellectual stimulation; we are quiet and respectful and would love to find some guys with whom we could go out and have dinner/drinks or to the nude beach and then enjoy each other's sexuality.

greg972 and Roy Randall like this.
  7. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    I respect that and would enjoy to get to no u and ur hubby do ur have kik where we can talk more and get to each other better do I qualify to be under ur control and I have plenty of pics and videos I would love to share with ur

8. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    My kik is crip718

9. Blacknutmaker

Blacknutmaker Member

US
    And do I have some postions and I love thick woman's the best

10. Mlbflcple

We don.t have kik. We'll be up there Wednesday for an overnight. Would you like to meet?