Outfits to wear to a bar or club

What a great thread. For me, one of the best parts of the whole scenario/evening/party is watching when our girls spend that amazing time in front of mirror, getting dressed and dolled up for the black men they'll soon be getting face-fucked by. Something hotwife and I discovered and adopted as "best practice" is, we spend some time a few days before her date or before a party looking for a fresh new "fuck me" dress or outfit for her to wear. Other than when I sometimes see her trying it on in the dressing room, I'm not allowed to see her in it. As one of the elements of us embracing that our sex life is "BBC OWNED AND SOLEY INFLUENCED", I buy the outfits that she/we think the black men will like most, but I don't get to see her in it until party time. Same with getting her hair done, nails done, etc, I pay for her to look like a fuck-toy for black men. Here's a few pics over the years, including wife and a hotwife I used to cuck.View attachment 6830480View attachment 6830482View attachment 6830483View attachment 6830491View attachment 6830492View attachment 6830493
Lovely wife, the life of the party indeed!!

Back