Outfits to wear to a bar or club

Well I just wore this one out with hubby for the last time. This is how I usually dress when I go to bars or lounges. He told me he thinks this outfit should be black only and I agreed, I told him I'll find some more of his favorite outfits on me and make those ones black only, too. That means that he'll only ever see me in them when I am leaving to meet a black guy for a date. I'm excited 😊
Please login or become a member to view

Well I just wore this one out with hubby for the last time. This is how I usually dress when I go to bars or lounges. He told me he thinks this outfit should be black only and I agreed, I told him I'll find some more of his favorite outfits on me and make those ones black only, too. That means that he'll only ever see me in them when I am leaving to meet a black guy for a date. I'm excited 😊

Absolutely gorgeous

What bar or lounges in Vegas do you go to meet black guys at?

Back