Ottawa, Ontario, March 13 / March 14

Hello,

My wife and I are a cuckold couple in a search of a BBC Bull in Ottawa, Ontario for a play date sometime this upcoming weekend (21/22 March).

She is eager to meet an experienced, well endowed BBC Bull that is dominant, will call her names, spank her ass, and lightly ******* her, fuck her hard, and is taller than her 5”8 frame.

She is a 32 year old attractive women with a voracious appetite for sex that I can’t come close to satisfying.

Please send me a private message in here with a bit about yourself, and your experiences, and what you enjoy. If we think we’ll be a good match we’ll reply to you with her number and go from there.

If you have any questions for us please don’t hesitate.

I have also posted a few posts on here if you would like to read more about us and some of our experiences.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Lol.

Looking back, we posted this right before the pandemic hit (March 13/14), and so obviously never got to meet anyone as everything went into lockdown.

It’s been well over a year since this post and we’re only now just slowly getting back into things.

Blackcockie -> thank you for your message but we have a number of Bulls that we have reached out to / have reached out to us and we’re slowly making our way through the list of wonderful people, so we aren’t really looking right now.

Back