Ottawa Cuckold Husband to wife that now exclusively meets BBC Bulls

Hi Everyone,

At the beginning of 2019, my wife and I slowly started dipping our toes in the lifestyle.

What started with my wife flirting with guys at bars, has turned into her being an exclusive BBC Slut Hotwife owned by one Bull but eager to meet more.

Over time we have we have met 9 different Bulls, had numerous wonderful play dates, met some wonderful people, received a lot of dick pics (lol), learned so much about ourselves and now my wife and I are more closer than ever, and excited for the next steps in the lifestyle.

I actually had an account on a different forum (wifewantstoplay.com) where I shared our stories and experiences. However, since my wife has decided to only meet BBC Bulls I think that this forum would be a more appropriate place to talk about and share our journey.

As mentioned, we currently have a Bull in a city nearby whom we see regularly, and while we are not specifically looking to setup any additional play dates right now, if you think we'd be a good match please feel free to reach out.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

At the beginning of 2019, my wife and I slowly started dipping our toes in the lifestyle.

What started with my wife flirting with guys at bars, has turned into her being an exclusive BBC Slut Hotwife owned by one Bull but eager to meet more.

Over time we have we have met 9 different Bulls, had numerous wonderful play dates, met some wonderful people, received a lot of dick pics (lol), learned so much about ourselves and now my wife and I are more closer than ever, and excited for the next steps in the lifestyle.

I actually had an account on a different forum (wifewantstoplay.com) where I shared our stories and experiences. However, since my wife has decided to only meet BBC Bulls I think that this forum would be a more appropriate place to talk about and share our journey.

As mentioned, we currently have a Bull in a city nearby whom we see regularly, and while we are not specifically looking to setup any additional play dates right now, if you think we'd be a good match please feel free to reach out.

Thanks.
Hello from vegas

I should being saying samething about your way.. your lines caught My attention & eanted to drop a note informing to that.. checkout My media & see if My adventures catch your eyes for that possible vegas trip

Back