other vintage amateur

@pookah, thank you for sharing these amazing vids. I haven't seen these Janet vids before and to be honest, they are way better than the ones she currently releases.

Does anyone have any videos like this of multiple hot wives..I have 3 more from this but no idea how to join them all together.

Attachments

• received_797582598976163.mp4
    51.1 MB
Lola Charms and DFWKnight! Her first and only IR creampie! I remember corresponding with her on one of her former websites and she told me that both her and hubby were extremely nervous, upset, and somewhat pissed and angry after the video shoot. Supposedly, William promised them he was going to pull out for the cumshot!...🤷‍♂️ . (that makes this video extremely hot from that perspective). Funny thing is that they had already done another previous video shoot where William popped twice but he did pull out each time (barely). now here comes the funny part, apparently he must have apologized or they somehow patched things up because she did return for one more final video shoot with him but this time she made him wear a condom!...I guess she wasn't taking any chances! I think this video has been deleted from all archives off the internet. I don't know the reason why and I can't find it anywhere. It's not even listed in DFWKnight's ginormous inventory either! Hopefully someone can post that rare gem if they have it in their collection.

Attachments

• Grannie's First BBC and CreamPie on Red Tube Now.mp4
    61.7 MB
Lola Charms and DFWKnight! Her first and only IR creampie! I remember corresponding with her on one of her former websites and she told me that both her and hubby were extremely nervous, upset, and somewhat pissed and angry after the video shoot. Supposedly, William promised them he was going to pull out for the cumshot!...🤷‍♂️ . (that makes this video extremely hot from that perspective). Funny thing is that they had already done another previous video shoot where William popped twice but he did pull out each time (barely). now here comes the funny part, apparently he must have apologized or they somehow patched things up because she did return for one more final video shoot with him but this time she made him wear a condom!...I guess she wasn't taking any chances! I think this video has been deleted from all archives off the internet. I don't know the reason why and I can't find it anywhere. It's not even listed in DFWKnight's ginormous inventory either! Hopefully someone can post that rare gem if they have it in their collection.
Lola Lee (aka Lola Charms) is one of those amateurs from Southern Charms. I'm pretty sure her videos are still available on that site. She appeared in a lot of videos in the early days of Naughty America. NA use to recruit a lot of amateurs rom SC before they went more towards the professionals.

Lola Lee (aka Lola Charms) is one of those amateurs from Southern Charms. I'm pretty sure her videos are still available on that site. She appeared in a lot of videos in the early days of Naughty America. NA use to recruit a lot of amateurs rom SC before they went more towards the professionals.
No Blue, they are not. unfortunately, she removed herself and all of her content (both photo sets and videos alike) from the SC website. I was a former member over there many moons ago when we were doing our correspondence. she was actually kind enough to answer all questions, comments, concerns, etc. from all of her members and fans! and that is how our conversation with DFWKnight got started. She also did some professional work with 40something mag or whatever it was called. several interracial scenes if I'm not mistaken but it looks like they got taken down as well! they only have a few solo shoots with her now. I'm guessing someone (family, friend, etc.) found out about the content and her lifestyle, and what she was doing, and perhaps threatened her and that is why she had it all deleted and removed. (the ugly side of this business).

Last edited:
No Blue, they are not. unfortunately, she removed herself and all of her content (both photo sets and videos alike) from the SC website. I was a former member over there many moons ago when we were doing our correspondence. she was actually kind enough to answer all questions, comments, concerns, etc. from all of her members and fans! and that is how our conversation with DFWKnight got started. She also did some professional work with 40something mag or whatever it was called. several interracial scenes if I'm not mistaken but it looks like they got taken down as well! they only have a few solo shoots with her now. I'm guessing someone (family, friend, etc.) found out about the content and her lifestyle, and what she was doing, and perhaps threatened her and that is why she had it all deleted and removed. (the ugly side of this business).
Sometimes SC reposted old material under (Retired) but it looks like she was deleted. Oh well.
She did a IR creampie scene for 40something. The guys name was Shaggy. It can be found on Hotmovies.
It is scene 5 (the last one)

Last edited:
Back