other vintage amateur

Found this one off the net awhile back. It's called "Tiny Jewish girl fucks fat black guy". I sure as hell would love to know the background story on this one! If anyone on this forum knows, please do tell! how did they meet? are they friends? neighbors? Is she being paid? es*cort service or some kind of dating service? random hookup at a bar, park, grocery store, etc.? lots of questions to be answered! the reason why I'm extremely curious is because he's a morbidly obese black guy and she's a super hot white nerdy geeky girl with glasses with an awesome body! It defies all logic! LOL! but much respect and credit to the brother! He was obviously extremely turned on (who wouldn't be, right?) and was rock hard right from the start as soon as he took off his boxer shorts! He didn't have any performance issues and dropped a big load inside of her when she rode him cowgirl! very impressive to say the least considering he probably has at least several health issues including diabetes, high blo*od pressure, etc! all that comes from being very fat and overweight!

Attachments

• Tiny Jewish Girl Fucks Fat Black Guy.mp4
    52.9 MB
Last edited:
Found this one off the net awhile back. It's called "Tiny Jewish girl fucks fat black guy". I sure as hell would love to know the background story on this one! If anyone on this forum knows, please do tell! how did they meet? are they friends? neighbors? Is she being paid? es*cort service or some kind of dating service? random hookup at a bar, park, grocery store, etc.? lots of questions to be answered! the reason why I'm extremely curious is because he's a morbidly obese black guy and she's a super hot white nerdy geeky girl with glasses with an awesome body! It defies all logic! LOL! but much respect and credit to the brother! He was obviously extremely turned on (who wouldn't be, right?) and was rock hard right from the start as soon as he took off his boxer shorts! He didn't have any performance issues and dropped a big load inside of her when she rode him cowgirl! very impressive to say the least considering he probably has at least several health issues including diabetes, high blo*od pressure, etc! all that comes from being very fat and overweight!
Wow! That was suberb! She wsd gorgeous and a sparrow compared to that man mountain. I too would love to know more about the background to this video and if there are any more of her. Thanks for sharing @BusterHymen55 👍🏻

The title of this movie should be.........."Too Fat to Fuck"

well except for the fact that he did indeed actually penetrate and fuck her!
And that's what really matters, I've got some friends who are pretty heavy themselves but they enjoy fucking white cunts as much as I do, maybe more. Once that woman gets a bbc inside her, she forgets how fat or thin or tall or short the man is, she's focused on that black cock and what it's doing to her.

jewelsouth
Oh how sweet her moans and groans are in this clip...soooooo HOT. She is loving that BBC and her expressions match her sounds...clearly hitting places that only BBC can hit and bringing out her inner BBC slut to enjoy every inch and every moment it fills her up...delicious and simply awesome!

Back