Orlando !!!

I live in Orlando. I would say check out the City Walk if you want to see some tourist stuff. There's plenty of strip clubs if you're into that as well. As far as swinger clubs, you have Secrets Resort and Spa, Rachel's Steakhouse, and LE Palace

I live in Orlando. I would say check out the City Walk if you want to see some tourist stuff. There's plenty of strip clubs if you're into that as well. As far as swinger clubs, you have Secrets Resort and Spa, Rachel's Steakhouse, and LE Palace
Ive been to secrets and its really hit or miss for how expensive it is. I went to be on the Demonseed Radio show who was broadcasting from there and all I saw was old ppl, not many singles and everyone had a group they hung out with. If they're only in town for a weekend, I probably wouldn't risk it.

I have never heard Rachels being called a swing club its more of a high end strip club IMO

Ive been to secrets and its really hit or miss for how expensive it is. I went to be on the Demonseed Radio show who was broadcasting from there and all I saw was old ppl, not many singles and everyone had a group they hung out with. If they're only in town for a weekend, I probably wouldn't risk it.
Good to know. But a white couple I know form AL that likes black men said that I should go. I'm in Orlando visiting and considering it. Hear anything about Club3X?

Last edited:
Back