Origin story

Always curious as to how everyone started down their path to being in a cuckold relationship...anyone want to share?

Ours started early in our dating relationship. We had gone out with friends to a bar (probably our 5-6th date) and we were all having a good time. I noticed my wife was disappearing for awhile and I wondered what she was doing...so I followed her the next time she excused herself and found her chatting up the bartender. He was younger and hotter than me (she is also 18 years younger than me)...so I understood. When she finally came back to our group, I whispered to her that I had seen her talking to the bartender and he looked interested, what did she think about him? Up to this point, we had never had a conversation about another person in our relationship and she had no idea how kinky I was in private. But I knew she was slutty and hoped that my suggestion wouldn't offend her. Fortunately, it didn't...lol. She already knew I was a little submissive, so that night she had me give the bartender her number while she continued to flirt with him in front of me. After that...we embraced the lifestyle (but not without a lot of bumps and twists alone the way, lol).

Anyone else?

so, how has life progressed from there?
We have been together coming up on 5 years now and she currently has a boyfriend that she sees regularly. They have been together about two years now. Prior to that, she met with a number of guys (went on dates and maybe kissed) and hooked up a handful of times. She was always looking for someone that could be a regular, as she believes the sex is better with someone she trusts and has a comfort with (not to mention, no condoms). Eventually she settled on her current boyfriend...it is almost a poly situation now, although I am definitely a cuckold in the situation. She seems him primarily at his place, although he comes over to our place at times. They fuck a lot...I clean up. She humiliates me, sometimes in public...and I am often required to wear a butt plug or cage when they are together. We are in the process of moving, so I am not sure what the future will hold...we are not sure if he will move with us or stay in Atlanta.

They are actually spending this weekend together in our new house, as I remain in Atlanta dealing with our old house. He will have the honor of fucking her first in the new place...and they probably will fuck all over the damn place, lol.

We have been together coming up on 5 years now and she currently has a boyfriend that she sees regularly. They have been together about two years now. Prior to that, she met with a number of guys (went on dates and maybe kissed) and hooked up a handful of times. She was always looking for someone that could be a regular, as she believes the sex is better with someone she trusts and has a comfort with (not to mention, no condoms). Eventually she settled on her current boyfriend...it is almost a poly situation now, although I am definitely a cuckold in the situation. She seems him primarily at his place, although he comes over to our place at times. They fuck a lot...I clean up. She humiliates me, sometimes in public...and I am often required to wear a butt plug or cage when they are together. We are in the process of moving, so I am not sure what the future will hold...we are not sure if he will move with us or stay in Atlanta.

They are actually spending this weekend together in our new house, as I remain in Atlanta dealing with our old house. He will have the honor of fucking her first in the new place...and they probably will fuck all over the damn place, lol.
He's black I hope?

Back