OrgyFriends South Africa

ladies do u feel the cock harder when it small or huge?

• X if u feel it harder Smaller

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Y if u feel it harder bigger

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Hey all I'm from south africa too in pta. Yeah would love me sum white pussy. Interracial needs to be more in South africa. But due to our history things are changing slow. People born after 1994 guess they love interracial.@donrj Thomas where are all these loads jf women who love BBC?
I was born before 1994 . Born 1961 and as long as I can remember I loved interracial sex . So that does not count for every one in South Africa ,but yes you right our history do play a part in how our people feel about Interracial sex . But more than that its the dumb fools that dont like interracial or rather are insecure that made people not be open about the fact that they like or take part in the interracial scene.We who love interracial must just stand up and be proud of what and who we are. I am a white Afrikaans male and a black man fucking my beautiful blond wife is a big turn on for me.
My wife deserves to get the best sex in the world and that only a big black man with a huge black cock can give her.
Nothing more sexy than seeing a big black cock stretching a white pussy and making her cum and beg for more.

Back